세션 : AO.115
|나이 : 9-Adlt||강도 : 보통|
|시간 : 20 분||위치 : 7,9,10,11|
|플레이어 : 8 + GK||지역 : 1 / 3 피치|
- Coach how finish from crosses.
- Coach quick combination play with crossing.
- Coach quick transition on missed effort.
다이어그램 1. 설치 준비
- 4 cones indicate starting points (2CMs and 2 wing players. Other players line up behind these 4. Age: 14-Adult. 5+ Players. Can mark out a second 6 yrd box for younger players to aim into on the crosses.
- Game starts with a quick combination between players 2 and 3. This combination can be varied and can also include SAQ activities immediately after the ball is passed wide to the crosser.
- No teams. However, on a goal the players get to walk/jog back to the start line. On a missed attempt on goal the players are challenged to sprint back over the start line. Last one of the 4 performs and activity.
- Timing of runs and curving runs to create good angles to finish (arrive late!). Quick tempo in the passing section.
- Quality of the final ball. A cross is a PASS.
- Get in front of defender.
- Stagger the line of attackers. Don't get flat with other players.
- Can knock down crossed balls for other players to finish.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase efforts on goal.
- Hit the target (frame of the goal).
Diagram 2. Staggering the Attacking Runs
- Maximise the area covered in the box. Far wing player comes in to finish behind. 2,3 can cross their runs and one attacks near and one far post. Near post should arrive much earlier than far, or weak side runner.
Diagram 3. The Transition
- Immediately after the attempt on goal the players turn and head back to the start line. If they forced a save or scored they can walk or jog back. If they missed they turn and sprint back trying not to be last across the start line.
Diagram 4. The Sprint Phase
- The last player to make it back to the starting line performs a small activity to emphasis the need to work hard. (i.e. push ups, retreive the ball, etc).
Diagram 5. Progression (Defenders)
- Introduce 1 defender who is passive to start. Then add another defender. Ask them to mark specific players so the crosser has to look up and pick out the open finishers. More defenders can be added as needed.
- Include SAQ activities for the CMs after the quick passing combination (or also the wing players).
- Require the cross is of a particular type, i.e. near post, hanging cross (far post), etc.
- 정삭 전용 원터치.
- Bring in 1 or more defenders that can be either passive or actively defending.
- Added a third CM player or a forward already positioned up in the area. Introduce ball skill activities and obstacles for the wingers to go around, or add another 1-2 with the Central mids.