세션 : DO.014
|나이 : 9-Adlt||강도 : 보통|
|시간 : 30 분||위치 : 2,3,4,5,6|
|플레이어 : 10||지역 : 35x35 yrds|
- 개인을 개발하여 18yrd 지역 주변을 방어하십시오.
- 18yrd 지역 및 주변에서 방어하는 집단 (소그룹)을 개발하십시오.
- 플레이어의 방어 원칙에 대한 지식을 개발하십시오.
다이어그램 1. 설치 준비
- For a group of 12 players set up two grids of 18x18 yrds.
- Each grid is then further split into 4 smaller zones.
- The two attacking teams in each grid occupy one of these segments.
- Footballs should be placed around the edges of the playing area.
- The attacking players must remain in the segment they are assigned. The defenders (Red) are free to move into any segments. The defenders adopt a central starting position and attempt to intercept through passes to the opposite attacking team. The defenders are not allowed to tackle. the attacking teams must make at least one square (lateral) pass, before playing a through pass to the opposite attacking team.
- If the defenders successfully intercept the ball twice they change roles with two of the attacking players of the same colour.
- Organize quickly and early to stop penetration.
- Get in line with any potential forward pass to block.
- Take up a jockeying position, side ways on, low (knees bent), eyes on the ball, etc.
- Immediate pressure on the ball to stop the straight forward pass.
- 2nd defender supports by cutting off the diagonal pass to the attacker in the opposite corner. Tucking in and dropping off a little as shown in the diagram.
- Close down the ball quickly to reduce passing angles.
- Stay on toes to adjust to movements of the attacker so the defender can change positioning quickly.
- When the attackers pass the ball square the two defenders swap roles.
- Defenders may challenge for the ball and win possession that way also.
- To make this drill harder, play inside an 18x18 yrd grid and have the four attackers play in a diamond shape.
- The two defenders press as normal.
- Defenders must dribble to one of the outside lines of the grid and place a foot on top of the ball to force a switch to attacking.