세션 : AO.035
|나이 : 12-Adlt||강도 : 보통|
|시간 : 25 분||직책 : 전체|
|플레이어 : 8 +||지역 : 40x35 yrds|
- Develop Heading technique.
- Develop the ability to head the ball passively or in active competition.
다이어그램 1. 설치 준비
- Mark out a pitch of 20x15 yrds with 6ft goals at each end, 2 teams play 4vs4, 5vs5, or even 3vs3. In the above example the teams play 5vs5. No GK's.
- The game is played as a normal small sided game with the except of the scoring rule described below. If the ball is played out the side, a team is awarded a kick-in or thrown-in.
- The game involves teams collectively heading the ball into the opponents goal. Each team gets an opportunity to score and then defend. If the ball touches the ground after the service throw that teams go is over (or the team heads a goal or wide). The defending team can defend using their heads also.
- This game can be played with several variations discussed in the variations section.
- A1 serves the ball using their hands up to A2 in the opponents half 'B'.
- A2 then heads the ball closer to goal.
- A3 then heads on goal and scores.
- (Diagram 2) After the attempt on goal (or the ball drops to the ground) all the players transition to the other half.
- B1 now picks up a ball and serves the ball into grid 'A'.
- B2 then heads towards goal.
- B3 finishes using his/her head.
다이어그램 2. 설치 준비
Diagram 3. Once Turned Over
- Teams score in the goals with their heads.
- In line with the ball.
- Discuss take offs from one or two feet.
- Using arms.
- Arching of the back to generate power.
- Where to head the ball on the head.
- Attacking players should communicate and keep the ball up.
- Players need to be aggressive and challenge for contested balls.
- Timing of headers.
- Increase the distance (size) of the playing area.
- No defending, but all the players on the attacking team have to head the ball before a goal can be scored.
- Must be a header combination before a goal can be scored, with defending.
- Players can use their feet to keep the ball up also, but not score (only score via headers).